The Teaching Faculty Member for IIT-JEE is responsible for effectively running classes for students in all batches assigned to him/her. The batches assigned to this teacher will primarily involve teaching students whose goal is to do well in the IIT-JEE & Board examinations. He/she will be accountable to student performance and learning gains of students. The role of a faculty member primarily involves Prepare for and teach students He she will teach students with the aim of preparing them well for the IIT-JE and board examinations like the CBSE or State board Requirements The ideal person is someone Passion to work in education and be a teacher Minimum 3-5 years prior teaching experience in IIT-JEE/MEDICAL coaching class. Excellent Communication and teaching skills Belief that all students can learn Ability to connect with, inspire and motivate students Joining will be in February for 2019-2020 batches
- Process Type : Written + Demo
- Process Location : Patiala,Punjab
- Job Level: Jee Mains + Advance
- No of Requirement: 0
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: B.tech/B.e, M.tech/Me, M.sc
- User Can Apply 2-3 Job At A Time
- Please Carry Your Resume.
- Original Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (If Any).
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Please be in Formal Dressup.
- Come With Full Preperation For Demo Class.
- Please be assured Your Presence.