1. Responsible for overall smooth running of the centre
2. On class coordination: Coordinating with team for the following tasks -Plan the scheduling of the class / weekly roaster for all batches -Updating class schedule on the portal -Ensure classes starts on time -Ensure each teacher is aware of their class for next day -Tracking attendance in the class -SMS/ Call to absentees -Track frequent absentees as they will turn to drop out cases -Distribution of modules / other material in each class -Announcement in the class -Informing student for any change in the schedule
3. Centre Operations -Handling parents/students' subject matter related questions and doubts -Clarifying of doubts of students and parents as and when required -Notice on the board for test and other information
4. Result Tracking & Counselling week students / parents
5. Coordinating with facility manager for any facility related issue (House keeping will be tracked by facility manager)
6. Fee Collection: -Ensure that fee is received from student as per the instalment plan -Track of defaulter and
7. Batch Planning -To create batches at the start of academic year -Reshuffling of batches 8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
9. Timings: Has to ensure smooth functioning of centre from 9AM-8PM
* 7 days. Can schedule / fix office hours as per the required tasks but full day smooth operations responsibility is with the centre manager Weekly off: Monday (can swap but weekly off is not on weekends)
- Process Type : Telephonic Interview
- Process Location : Hisar,Haryana
- User Can Apply 2-3 Job At A Time
- Please Carry Your Resume.
- Original Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (If Any).
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Please be in Formal Dressup.
- Come With Full Preperation For Demo Class.
- Please be assured Your Presence.